I can’t possibly take credit for this idea, but I certainly had to post about it on my blog. Sometimes inspirational messages and quotes are awesome. I enjoy them every now and then, but I’m pretty sure that they are always enjoyable (and maybe even more meaningful) when they are coming from a wolf. Here are this wolf’s inspirational messages:
- Bite off more than you can chew – then chew it!
- An obstacle is only something you haven’t torn through yet.
- Nothing’s gonna stand in your way. Not tonight!
- The world is dark when you’re depressed. You thoughts have the power to invent your world.
- You were born a winner – You were the fastest sperm!
- Depression breeds depression. Effort breeds success.
- If you never give up, you never lose.
- Don’t believe in yourself. Believe in me, who believes in you.
- The doctor said it was cancer. I call it a challenge.
- You are awesome. Go and prove it.
- Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.
- You have no limits.
- You feel alone, but someone is thinking of you.
- Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
- If life asks for your all, give it even more.
Again, I didn’t create these quotes. I just think they are awesome. Be sure to check out the source to get the full effect.
On a side note, doesn’t the wolf remind you a little of Gmork from The Never Ending Story movie? Gmork was a badass. Gmork had some awesome insights to share in his brief meeting with Atreyu. For example, he reminded Atreyu that “Fantasia has no boundaries.” That’s pretty useful information, especially for Bastian. I mean, Bastian needs to know that information in order to save Fantasia. Gmork even added, “People who have no hopes are easy to control. And whoever has control has the power.” Gmork was obviously a student of philosophy at some point. Wise wolf, that Gmork. Yep, he was a wise wolf, even if he did let the cat out of the bag regarding how to save the world of Fantasia. Well, it looks like I have derailed – and how!
Update: Someone left a comment, accusing me of stealing 4chan‘s memes. I first saw the Courage Wolf here, and I gave a link and credit to the source. Isn’t the spirit of the internet finding stuff and then writing about it and linking to it? That way, I’m promoting 4chan and the Courage Wolf. It’s not like I’m taking credit for the idea and then selling a Courage Wolf T-Shirt, like this company here. Calling me a thief is an over-reaction. This reminds me of the scene from The Big Lebowski, when Walter brings a dog to the bowling alley:
Walter Sobchak: Huh? Oh, that’s Cynthia’s dog. I think it’s a Pomeranian. I can’t leave him home alone or he eats the furniture. I’m watching him while Cynthia and Marty Ackerman are in Hawaii.
The Dude: You brought the fuckin’ Pomeranian bowling?
Walter Sobchak: What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn’t rent it shoes. I’m not buying it a fucking beer. He’s not taking your fucking turn, Dude.
The Dude: Man, if my fuckin’ ex-wife asked me to take care of her fuckin’ dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu I’d tell her to go fuck herself.
Relax already. I’m staying. I’m finishing my cup of coffee.